We’re delighted to announce the 2017 Change Checker Awards in association with Stamp and Coin Mart where we’ll be celebrating the very best of the change collecting world.
We’re looking for the 2017 Change Checker of the Year and the 2017 Junior Change Checker of the year and we need your help!
Are you or do you know somebody that deserves to be crowned Change Checker of the year? If so, we’d love to hear why.
Did you complete the Great £1 coin race in record time? Do you know somebody who’s gone above and beyond to help other Change Checkers complete their collections? Or have you introduced all your friends to the world of change collecting?
If you or a friend has been the perfect Change Checker, we want to hear from you.
Send an email outlining why you, your family or friends deserve to win this coveted award to Awards@changechecker.org. Alternatively, you can submit your entry using the sign-up form at the bottom of this blog. Finally, you can leave a comment on any of our social media pages but be sure to use the hashtag #CCAwards2017.
To qualify for Junior Change Checker of the year the application must be aged 16 or younger. The closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday 24th November.
All entries will be judged by our panel and the results announced on Friday 8th December.
The victorious Change Checker and Junior Change Checker of the year will each win an exclusive Change Checker trophy and a bundle of goodies worth over £70!
The other categories that make up the Change Checker Awards are:
- UK Coin Design of the Year 2017
- Coin Photograph of the year 2017
- Coin Story of the year 2017
These categories will be judged by our panel and the winners also announced on December 8th.
Terms and Conditions
- The winners will receive an exclusive Change Checker trophy and a bundle of goodies worth over £70. There is no cash alternative.
- Participants agree to meet reasonable requests to assist publicity.
- The Change Checker Awards 2017 are promoted by The Westminster Collection / Change Checker, trading divisions of 288 Group Ltd.
- Employees of 288 Group and their families are not eligible to enter.