Terms and Conditions
1) You must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident to participate.
2) We can only swap up to 3 commemorative 50p coins, as listed on our online Swap Form.
3) You must obtain proof of postage when sending your coins.
4) We will not accept any responsibility for coins which are lost in transit.
5) The coins you send for swapping must be of a reasonable quality that you would be happy to collect.
6) The Jeremy Fisher 50p coins supplied are uncirculated. They may have small scratches and marks which have been picked up during the minting process, but we cannot replace any coins which have such minor defects.
7) Please allow 10 working days from the date of posting your coin(s) to receiving your Jeremy Fisher 50p coin(s).
8) We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
9) The Jeremy Fisher 50p Coin Swap is operated by Change Checker, a trading style of 288 Group Ltd. The Change Checker logo is a registered trademark in the UK.
How do I join the swap?
It’s easy! Fill in the online form (make sure you select your 50p!), click submit and wait for a confirmation email to be sent to you shortly. The email will include a form as an attachment, print this form off and send it with your 50ps sealed in an addressed envelope to our address JFCS, PO Box 4848, Poole, BH12 9GB. Remember to ask for proof of postage!
Can I swap more than one coin?
Yes! We will supply up to 3 Jeremy Fisher 50p coins in exchange for your commemorative 50p’s, but if you want more than 3, additional coins are available for just £3.50 – click here.
Which 50p coins can I swap?
Any commemorative 50p, except for the Kew Gardens 50p. We won’t accept the definitive 50p designs (that’s the Britannia and the Royal Shield 50p). Check your 50p’s on the Change Checker website or click here.
How old do I have to be?
We request that all participants are aged 18 and over. But if you really want to take part under this age, ask an adult to do it for you. We don’t want anyone to miss out!
Do I have to pay for postage?
No, our address is FREE POSTAGE so no need to add a stamp – JFCS, PO Box 4848, Poole, BH12 9GB. We will cover the cost of postage to send out your Jeremy Fisher 50p coins.
Will you post overseas?
Unfortunately, to keep this easily accessible we will only be able to send Jeremy Fisher coins to UK residents.
What do I need to send with my coins?
Please send us the full A4 form you should receive with the swap confirmation email. Don’t worry if you don’t have a printer, see below.
What should I do if I don’t have a printer?
Simply enclose a covering note with the following details included:
• your name and address
• your email address and telephone number in case of queries
• which coin(s) you are swapping
How should I package my 50p coins?
We recommend that you secure your 50p coins in a folded piece of card, cereal box card works well, and place that with your complete form in an envelope addressed to us. The card is good to disguise the contents of the envelope and discourage the package to be tampered with.
What condition do my coins have to be in?
Please only send coins that you would be happy to receive and swap for. We expect circulation quality, but no coins that are seriously tarnished.
What should I do if my coin is lost in transit?
We are unable to accept any responsibility for any coins lost in transit, and insist that proof of postage is obtained when posting your coins so you can raise a claim with the Royal Mail if need be.
Will everyone get a Jeremy Fisher 50p?
Although we hope everyone can enjoy this coin swap, we only have 10,000 Jeremy Fisher 50p coins available. We recommend that you sign up and send your 50ps to us early to avoid disappointment – once they’re gone that’s it!
When will I receive my coins?
We will dispatch your coins as quickly as we can, and expect your Jeremy Fisher 50p to be with you within 10 days.
If you’re interested in coin collecting, our Change Checker web app is completely free to use and allows users to:
– Find and identify the coins in their pocket
– Collect and track the coins they have
– Swap their spare coins with other Change Checkers
Sign up today at: www.changechecker.org/app