If you’re lucky, you might notice a Trading Card included in your next Change Checker delivery…

We’ve released Britain’s favourite 50p coins as exclusive Change Checker Trading Cards.

From Kew Gardens to Peter Rabbit; Benjamin Britten to Benjamin Bunny, Change Checkers now have the chance to own Britain’s Favourite 50p coins as exclusive Trading Cards, included FREE in your Change Checker deliveries.*

Reveal your favourite 50p Design

Simply scratch away the silver film to reveal which of Britain’s favourite 50p coins you have received as your FREE Trading Card and what your coin’s key coin fact is.

All the fun of the hunt

Each card has been printed in a volume that reflects the coin’s overall rarity, so you have all the same joy of the hunt.

They’re easy and fun to collect and fit straight into any Change Checker Album. Plus swap with your friends and colleagues or even online via the Change Checker Community group on Facebook.

Be the first to hear the latest Trading Card Updates.

We expect to have Change Checker Trading Card Collector Packs available to buy later this year, as well as future releases for £2 coins, and some special “errors and rarities”.

Sign up below for more information, or head over to our FAQ page.

* Inclusion of FREE Change Checker Trading Cards is subject to availability at the time of despatch. They may not be included in every Change Checker delivery.

If you’re interested in coin collecting, our Change Checker web app is completely free to use and allows users to:

– Find and identify the coins in their pocket
– Collect and track the coins they have
– Swap their spare coins with other Change Checkers

Change Checker Web App Banner 2 Amends 1024x233 1 1024x233 - Your January 2019 Scarcity Index update!

Sign up today at: www.changechecker.org/app

21 Comments

1. Steve Slater on January 16, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Just received my £5 King George 111 coin today it’s fab. . .and
    yes, I received my 1st Trading Card 50p WWF super.
    Many thanks Rachel.

• Rachel Hooper on January 17, 2020 at 8:07 am

That’s great Steve! Glad you like the Trading Card and hopefully you’ll be able to add more to your collection soon.

2. neil Coomber on January 15, 2020 at 9:53 am

U never stated clearly on ur post that u may or may not get the cards in with each delivery. Its at random. If u clearly put on ur post people may or may not get them as its at random I’d have understood but im disappointed that u never sent any out. U shud have at least sent a couple to me 🙁

• Rachel Hooper on January 15, 2020 at 10:15 am

Hi Neil, it’s started on our blog post that inclusion of FREE Change Checker Trading Cards is subject to availability at the time of despatch. They may not be included in every Change Checker delivery. Sorry for any confusion.

3. neil Coomber on January 14, 2020 at 12:44 pm

I just bought this years coins and got no trading cards at all. Thought I was supposed to get some. Was really looking forward to getting some 🙁

• Rachel Hooper on January 14, 2020 at 3:59 pm

Hi Neil, we only started adding cards to despatches from the 8th of January so you might have just missed out. We will be running some giveaways on our social media channels soon though 🙂

• neil Coomber on January 14, 2020 at 7:19 pm

I checked when I ordered my coins and I ordered them on the 8th Jan itself and technically I should have received some in my order as u started sending them out with orders from the 8th jan

• Rachel Hooper on January 15, 2020 at 7:56 am

I’m sorry you missed out this time Neil. Inclusion of FREE Change Checker Trading Cards is subject to availability at the time of despatch and they may not be included in every Change Checker delivery.

4. NIC HEMPHILL on January 13, 2020 at 5:29 pm

I got mine today (13/1/2020) with the Snowman 50p. Really nice.

• Rachel Hooper on January 14, 2020 at 8:17 am

Yay! The Snowman is such a lovely coin! Which Trading Card did you get?

5. Francis on January 11, 2020 at 2:03 pm

Sadly 2 orders came this week and no cards 🙁 but I guess that’s the rub of the green as they say. Nice idea Change checker

6. Suzanne on January 9, 2020 at 12:57 pm

I love this idea, it’s like Top Trumps for adults, well actually any age, I know my two grandsons who share my coin collecting hobby will love to collect these trading cards, and it might be the only way they ever get a Kew gardens 🙌.
    I just hope they don’t get priced to high per packet.
    Will change checker add these to their collecting app so you can mark off which ones you have and what you still need and enabling swaps through swap section as not everybody has Facebook.
    Looking forward to receiving my first 🎴

• Rachel Hooper on January 10, 2020 at 9:20 am

Hi Suzanne, I’m so glad that you like the idea of the Change Checker Trading Cards. It’s been a lot of fun creating them! Fingers crossed you guys come across a Kew! Whilst they won’t be added to the web app, we are considering ways to help collect and keep track of the cards. To stay up to date with this make sure you sign up using the form on the bottom of the blog and we’ll be in touch with any upcoming developments. Thanks, Rachel

7. debbie rawlinson on January 9, 2020 at 4:54 am

how do i know if my kew gardens 50p is genuine

8. Roy Walker on January 8, 2020 at 10:51 am

When I receive my coins in special sealed unit. , I wish you would make plastic pages larger to fit album, I have two albums , would like to fill up with larger sealed coins .

9. Mike on January 8, 2020 at 10:07 am

Maybe sell as a set- sure a lot of collectors would like them as gifts

10. Peter Houghton on January 8, 2020 at 9:35 am

video provided useful info look forward for trying it out

11. Pat Ovenden on January 8, 2020 at 9:22 am

Can you buy these trading cards? Or are they only with orders?

• Rachel Hooper on January 8, 2020 at 9:54 am

Hi Pat, at the moment they are only being sent out in Change Checker deliveries. Make sure you keep your eyes out for them! Thanks, Rachel