The Easter Bunny will soon be busy hopping into homes up and down the country to deliver chocolate treats to the nation, and so we’re calling on Beatrix Potter’s Peter Rabbit to help out over the Easter weekend.
This Easter, we’re running an incredible prize draw for one very fortunate individual to own the highly sought after 2018 Silver Proof Peter Rabbit 50p, worth £125. This Silver Proof coin is in such high demand that it is now sold out at The Royal Mint and is sure to become incredibly collectable.
But wait, there’s more!
For fifty lucky runners up, we’re offering the chance to take home your very own 2017 Peter Rabbit circulated 50p coin.
The Beatrix Potter 50p series has dominated the news after the coins were revealed by The Royal Mint in 2016. They have been the biggest story in 50p collecting since the London Olympics, proving to be extremely popular with coin collectors in 2016 and 2017.
To be entered into the Change Checker Easter Weekend Prize Draw, simply register for a FREE account with us.
If you’re already a registered Change Checker, then we’ll automatically include you in the draw for the chance to win the highly sought after 2018 Silver Proof Peter Rabbit or a 2017 circulated Peter Rabbit coin.
Full Terms and Conditions can be found below.
We’ll be selecting the lucky winners on the 4th of April. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. All registered members of changechecker.org at midnight on 2nd April 2018 will be automatically entered into the prize draw. No purchase is necessary to register.
2. The draw will take place on 4th April 2018 and the winner will be notified on that day by email to their registered changechecker.org email address.
3. One winner will receive the 2018 Silver Proof Peter Rabbit 50p and fifty runners up will receive the 2017 Peter Rabbit 50p . There is no cash alternative.
4. Participants agree to meet reasonable requests to assist publicity.
5. The prize draw is promoted by The Westminster Collection / Change Checker, trading divisions of 288 Group Ltd.
6. Employees of 288 Group and their families are not eligible to enter.