It’s time to get creative as we challenge Junior Change Checkers to design their very own A-Z 10p!
In 2018, the surprise release of 26 commemorative 10p coins celebrating the A-Z of Great Britain caused quite the stir in the collecting world and have since kick started a nation wide coin hunt!
These sought-after coins have proved incredibly tricky to hunt down, but have certainly caught the imagination of the British public with their unique designs.
And so now we’re calling all our Change Checker Juniors to have a go at designing their very own A-Z 10p.
We’ll be turning the TOP 5 designs into virtual 10p coin animations, so stay tuned to see if your design is selected!
If you’d like to get involved, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Download this PDF and print it out.
2. Create your A-Z 10p design and fill in the details on the page. You can take inspiration from the UK 10ps listed on our web app!
3. Photograph your design.
4. Post a photo of your design in the comments on this Facebook post [link]
The TOP 5 designs will be brought to life in an animation and featured in a Change Checker video, which will be available to watch on the 13th June.
Entries close at 9am on Tuesday 9th June, so don’t delay!
Best of luck and happy designing!
If you’re interested in coin collecting, our Change Checker web app is completely free to use and allows users to:
– Find and identify the coins in their pocket
– Collect and track the coins they have
– Swap their spare coins with other Change Checkers
Sign up today at: www.changechecker.org/app