I don’t know about you but here at Change Checker, we’ve been getting creative in our spare time recently.
We’ve loved creating designs and patterns from our coin collections, seeing Change Checkers design their own 50p coins for our Key Worker Heroes and creating their own A-Z 10p designs too!
But our latest creative activity, has involved partnering up with Half Asleep Chris to design the very first Change Checker Colouring Sheets.
The Change Checker Colouring Sheets feature some of the most popular coins as a template that you can download, for you to colour in at home!
Once you’ve completed your colouring sheets, send us a photo of them by commenting on this Facebook post, or by emailing email@example.com for the chance to see your design feature in our July Newsletter!
To get involved, just follow these simple steps:
- Download your Change Checker Colouring Sheets
- Get colouring!
- Comment a picture of your designs on this Facebook post or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch our July Newsletter on Youtube to find out if your design features!
Entries close 24th July. We can’t wait to see how you all colour in your coins!
If you’re interested in coin collecting, our Change Checker web app is completely free to use and allows users to:
– Find and identify the coins in their pocket
– Collect and track the coins they have
– Swap their spare coins with other Change Checkers
Sign up today at: www.changechecker.org/app