1. Karen Dolan on May 4, 2018 at 10:47 am

It’s been a very slow few month for me too. But I’m just patiently waiting. I could never stop collecting. Sometimes I think I’ll lose hope of ever finding a Kew Gardens. But I never give up. I certainly wouldn’t buy on ebay. I have about 8 of the 2017 Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbits. But I have not seen the rest of them yet although I purchased them uncirculated. But I would love to see them in my change in the near future.

2. Nigel Caton on May 2, 2018 at 9:24 pm

Hi Luke, it was nice to meet you folks from Change Checkers in Leicester the other week.It was a very tiring day for me having travelled from Stafford by way of train and bus but worth it and thanks again for giving me an extra coin.Could you tell me when the Paddington coins will appear

3. Gordon Pope on May 2, 2018 at 1:48 pm

Hi guys, good blog, but in the future would it be possible to maybe do a piece on the best way to clean coins without damaging them.

4. Anthony Rogers on May 2, 2018 at 1:14 pm

Any plans to visit Edinburgh with the 10p swap stall?

• Luke Hearn on May 3, 2018 at 8:23 am

Hi Anthony, We’re looking at a range of locations. We will announce our next event on social media ASAP. Thanks Luke

• Costa Schaller on May 11, 2018 at 10:43 am

york please!!!!!!!!!!! me an and all my mates are waiting !!!!!

5. simon ewbank on May 2, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Jackie you could always buy them from change checker for £2.50 each

6. Steve Johnson on April 29, 2018 at 1:02 pm

Hi Luke , it was great to meet you all last week in my home town of Leicester. And also great to start my 10p collection off . Hopefully the 10p’s and all the new coins will start to filter through soon. Keep up the good work 😁

• Luke Hearn on April 30, 2018 at 8:03 am

Hi Steve, great to meet you too. I’m delighted that you enjoyed our A-Z 10p Lucky Dip. Patience is the key with these coins, there will be more! 🙂 Thanks Luke

7. Jackie Pedzinski on April 27, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Yasmin and Luke said at the end “its been a really busy month” well i disagree not in my change it hasnt been. I have not found one coin apart from the usual ones at all in April. This is very disapointing. I would expect to find the odd different one but nothing !! My local shops are fed up with me asking….perhaps its time to stop looking.

• Luke Hearn on April 27, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Hi Jackie, as we said, patience really is key at the moment. Demand from cash centres is low hence why it’s taking time for coins to be released into circulation. Thanks Luke